[Invisible Children Music: We firmly believe that music has a necessary role in giving social movements tremendous amounts of momentum. It is a universal language, and at Invisible Children, it's important for us to be a part of that language.]
Another Monday, another Mixtape.
Remember to support these artists by buying their music, going to their shows, wearing their shirts and telling everyone you know about the ones you love.
Grab Monday Mini Mixtape #25 here:
- AMBASSADORS “Bodybag” – Huge vocals. If you ever get a chance to see these guys live don’t miss it.
- GHOST BEACH “Too Young” – Fun, sassy electro nostalgia.
- GLOW MARROW “Julian (Mastered)” – Simultaneously embrace ambient vocals with strong guitar riffs… they’ve set their synth to sound like a steel drum at times… giving them an island feel.
- LORD HURON “Time To Run” – Newly released single re-assures us that this album is going to be incredible. I can’t wait for it.
- KING CHARLES “The Brightest Lights” – Some more powerful vocals. We learned about King Charles when he opened for Mumford and Sons a few years ago… he’s an amazing musician and a gentleman.
- ARIEL PINK’S HAUNTED GRAFFITI “Only In My Dreams” – 60s guitar pop with 80s vocals.
- SCHOOL OF SEVEN BELLS “How To Love” – How could I resist this Lil Wayne Cover??